Content

Vidya Balan Desperate To Romance Salman Khan


Like any actresses, Vidya Balan also woos Salman Khan and desperate to romance him on-screen. Salman is in Vidya’s wish list and looking forward to work with him in the near future.

When she was asked about her choice of actors whom she would like to pair with, she mentioned Salman’s name. According to her, he is a quintessential lover. Next in her wish list is superstar Shahrukh Khan. She even called him the ultimate romantic star.

Vidya is a romantic person and she believes in falling in love with her man someday but at the moment she is enjoying her work.

“I would love to fall in love again. But right now I am in love with my work which I am enjoying. It give me pleasure, it give me satisfaction. I love working. So my current love is my work,” says Vidya Balan,

She was highly acclaimed for her role in ‘Paa’ and ‘Ishqiya’ and currently shooting for ‘No One Killed Jessica’.

Blog Archive