Content

Salman Khan Cycling In Sri Lanka Roads


Bonjour my blueberry cheesecakes! How goes the Sunday subah with you? I'm taking it easy, chilling in my hammock, watching my poodley pooh Pumpkin prance about on my terrace, enjoying the bheegi-bheegi rutt like there's no tomorrow. Talking of the pouring rain, there are quite a few in glamour gaon who are not exactly thrilled by the showers.

For starters, I've just been informed that one person maha upset with the zaalim baadals is Salman Khan. According to my birdy from Bandra, the actor is cursing the clouds for playing spoilsport and killing his wish of cycling on Bandstand and Carter Road.

Khan, who was away in Sri Lanka shooting for Ready, seems to be missing his pedalling ways ever since he returned to Mumbai. But the beraham baadals have poured paani on his plans. The abhineta, whose obsession with cycling has become legendary, is beginning to feel that his days are incomplete and wasted, without pedalling some distance.

And if that's not enough, lack of cycling has also robbed Sallu of his chayan and neend. Birdy claims to have spotted the actor in his balcony in the wee hours of morning, watching as his riding plans are thwarted by rains at even unearthly hours. Really now!

Blog Archive