Content

Salman Khan Conducted A Couple Of Eye Camps In Sri Lanka


Guess what? Wonders Rapchik Rajni as she breezes her way into my boudoir. What, I ask and she tells me that Salman Khan conducted a couple of eye camps in Jaffna and Vavuniya in Sri Lanka over the weekend.

She explains that the actor who's filming Ready in Lanka, was surprised to hear that many people had cataract and couldn't afford a surgery.

So he flew down four doctors with their teams, specially for cataract operations the cost of which is being borne by his charity, Being Human Foundation.

Rajni tells me that a couple of months ago, when Sallu was shooting for Dabbang in Panchgani, he had organised a similar eye camp for senior citizens.

While that was on a lesser scale, I'm told his two camps in Lanka ensured treatment for nearly 500 people. Wah, kya baat hai!

Blog Archive