Content

Trisha Growing Like Sridevi In Bollywood


If you ever pose the question to new entrants in the cine filed, “like whom do you wish to grow?” Without any second thoughts they would mention the name of Sridevi. Trisha is no exemption to this rule. If you are able to collect her desires about growing like Sridevi in Bollywood, you would get a gunny bag full.

Trisha has acted as a pair to Akshay Kumar in the Hindi movie ‘Khatta Meetha’. This movie is being released on the forthcoming 23rd of July. Trisha, who has been biting nails anxiously and exhibiting her nervousness about the results of the movie, was asked this question and this is what she replied…

"I am lucky to act in a movie produced by Akshay Kumar himself. The Hindi movie world always keeps its doors open to the new comers. Sridevi, Asin, Genelia, are some of them who had come to Hindi cine field from the Tamil industry. All of them have secured a good place in the Hindi cinema.

I too will have my place here. I will achieve in Hindi cinema as well. Although I am well versed in reading and writing of Hindi, I didn’t give voice for this movie. Although ‘Khatta Meetha’ is a comic film, my character in the movie is a serious one," says Trisha.

Blog Archive