Content

Priyanka Chopra To Sign Topnotch Cricketers Post The IPL Scandal


Priyanka Chopra will be performing the most daring stunts ever by an Indian female celebrity as the host for the new season of Khatron Ke Khiladi. For this purpose, a special gym has been set up for Priyanka in the jungles of Coorg. 


Apparently the special equipment for Priyanka's training was transported to Coorg by train, plane and automobiles. Channel personnel flew on location to discuss Priyanka's stunts for the show.

Confirms Priyanka, "Yes a gym has been set up for me here in Coorg. I need to be in even better shape than I am right now for Khatron Ke Khiladi, and for that I needed to train now before I leave for Brazil in August. I can't really talk about the stunts that I plan to do, but they are scary even for me," says Priyanka.

Laughs Priyanka, "If I've been given an opportunity to perform the kind of stunts only men get to perform then I guess I really need to prove myself. No one is going to judge my stunts leniently - they'll compare my stunts with my predecessor (Akshay Kumar). And I better be just as good."

Responding to rumours that the channel is finding it hard to sign topnotch cricketers post the IPL scandal, Priyanka says, "As far as I know, we're shooting with cricketers in August-September in Brazil. I don't think there is any change."

However, there's news awaiting the actress when she returns from Coorg. Apparently the channel has decided to do away with the cricketers as contestants and sign 13 other male celebrities instead.

Says a source from the television industry, "The last thing that the cricketers need is to be seen having fun in the jungles of Brazil in Priyanka Chopra's company. The channel is now seriously considering replacing the cricketers with other celebrities. Their logic is simple - they have the hot babe in place, so how does it matter whether the celebrities are cricketers or models?"

Blog Archive