Content

Akshay Kumar was worried about The recent volcanic eruption


Howdee doo hoo my honey-friend noodleys! How goes it with you? I'm going crazy laughing about this piece of info brought by my birdy from Bandra. Seems some wannabe stand-up at some Cafe Goa was trying hard to impress the audience with B-town gossip, but couldn't amuse even the waiters around. Anyway, mujhe kya? I'd rather tell you what everyone in glamour gaon is gupshupping about.


For starters, I'm informed that Akshay Kumar, who was in Barbados, had to fly to London on Monday. Reason: he had committed to join director Nikhil Advani and his unit to shoot Patiala House there.

The recent volcanic eruption caused most flights to be cancelled, and forced Akki to rethink his travel plans. So the actor got busy on his mobile, calling his contacts to see how he could still make it to London, says my parinda. Meanwhile, Advani, who was worried about how many days his shoot would be postponed by, was surprised to hear from his actor. The Khiladi Kumar had managed to hire a private jet to take him to London and instead of billing it on the Patiala House producer, he paid the expenses from his own pocket.

Wah, kya baat hai! And to think that at one time, some nasty people used to call Akki a kanjoos star. Really, I tell you.

Blog Archive