Content

Actor Saif Ali Khan Refused To Join Social Networking Site Twitter


Actor Saif Ali Khan says he won’t join Twitter because he feels a gap should be maintained between an actor and the audiences.


“Personally, I won’t be on Twitter because I don’t feel the need. I don’t want to share my thoughts,” Saif said at an event in Mumbai. “I don’t know what I will say. And I personally feel that some distance should be maintained between the audiences and the actor. That’s my personal opinion.”

But he admitted that social networking sites serve as a wonderful platform for the publicity of a film. “It’s a wonderful platform to do the publicity of a film and it is a wonderful way to reach out to the youth as it is very, very popular. Anyone in any kind of marketing cannot afford to ignore the social networking platform,” said Saif.

Blog Archive