Content

The 5 Things Would Find In Actress Amrita Rao's Bag


Amrita Rao may be identified by her innocent face, but she is famous for her bold photo shoots. And there's a reason the camera likes her.


In her last release Short Kut, she looked absolutely stunning. Whether she wears desi clothes or foreign, she always looks hot. She has nice hair, lips, eyes - and all-in-one compact package - and many girls adore her. To know her beauty secrets, we asked Amrita what were the five beauty essentials we would find in her bag.

Lipstick :- It's essential. I am addicted to lipstick, and have been from childhood. I'm not generally a make-up fanatic, but lipsticks are something else.

Clip:- An all-purpose clip is a must, because it's only when I'm shooting or attending an event that I leave my hair open. It gets damaged otherwise, and so, a clip is always handy for me.

Perfume:- I just can't go out without perfumes. Chanel No. 5 and Coco Chanel are my favorites.

Brush:-Everyone carries one, don't they? So do I.

Kajal:- As I have said, I am not a make-up freak, but I apply kajal because I like it (and many say it looks good on my eyes).

Blog Archive