Content

Actor Suriya Not Interested In Doing A Regular Hindi Film


About rumors that he is no longer interested in Kollywood and is looking towards Bollywood, Suriya retorts, “Tamil cinema is my bread and butter; it’s made me a star. I’m not interested in doing a regular Hindi film.

I did RGV’s Rakta Charitra as I found the character challenging. You don’t get to play a Suri every day. Next month, I’m beginning work on A R Murgadoss’s Ezhaam Arivu, which is pure dynamite; the subject will appeal to a pan-Indian audience.”

Unlike his colleagues, Suriya has not increased his salary even after delivering blockbuster after blockbuster.

Why’s that, we ask him. “I do not go after money. I make enough money doing endorsements. I believe that everybody should gain from a film that I act in. I’m passionate about my projects and know my market limits,” he signs off with a smile.

Blog Archive