Content

Actress Katrina Kaif were to contest Bhopal state elections


Howdee doo hoo my honey-fried noodleys! Mercury continues to rise, and today I'm going to cause it to rise even further. With a little help from the garma garam gossip from tinsel town that I have for you. So read on dahlings...


For starters, a jasoos from Juhu wants me to hear about Katrina Kaif's political aspirations. He had gone for some press meet of Raajneeti at the Marriott hotel the other evening, where he picked up this dope from.

So, I'm told that when the abhinetri was asked about her raajneeti plans in the future, she replied that if she were to contest elections, she would stand from Bhopal. Reason: Because they shot the movie there and the locals know her. And what's more is that she even hoped to garner considerable votes.

All that is alright, but the question is who would offer Kat a ticket from Bhopal. And while that's a highly debatable point, my khabru goes on to add that Kat confessed that whatever knowledge she has about politics, is all thanks to her film's director, Prakash Jha. It's another thing that he himself is done with active contesting for any political party, by his own admission.

By the way, my informer tells me that at one time, Kat also aspired to become a NASA scientist. Well, well, you never can tell. Although it seems a little too late, I wouldn't be surprised if she plays a scientist in one of her future projects. What say Katji?

Blog Archive