Content

Ra.One Had A Blast While Shooting


Oi oi.. What is this I'm hearing now? My birdy from Bandra has stopped by and without even a Hi, Hello, is cribbing about Shah Rukh Khan. Aisa kya hua, I wonder and he tells me that the superstar took over the promotional interviews of We Are Family. Matlab?

Kareena Kapoor and Arjun Rampal were giving interviews for their forthcoming film at Mehboob Studio on Wednesday afternoon when Khan, who was shooting a print campaign for a suiting endorsement, dropped in ekdum achanak... Much to everyone's surprise.

Aur pata hai kya? Making space for himself between Kapoor and Rampal, Khan started talking about his production, Ra.One, how the three had a blast while shooting the superhero flick and all that blah blah and more blah.

Birdy goes on to tell me that the three actors' filmmaker buddy, Karan Johar, who was also there, had no option but to grin and bear it all. Really now!

Blog Archive