Content

Kangna Ranaut Has Taken Off To Dubai


Hi da hi my mint ki golis! Suddenly, Vyjjy, my silvery-bearded ex-beau has been calling me to get back together. Since I'm just not interested, I told him to take a never-ending sail in his yacht. Khair, why bother about insignificant people when there's a lot more important and chatpati gup to shup about. So read on...

For starters, I've just been informed that Kangna Ranaut has taken off to Dubai. Kyun? Kyunki she wanted to get herself a cool new hairstyle and also some touch up of hair colouring, reveals Sher Lock Holmes. Huh?

Do't be alarmed my dahlings. It's not that there aren't good salons and parlours in and around Ranaut's neighbourhood in Bandra. But apparently, she owes her loyalty to a certain Sera Salon in Dubai.

Suna hai, she was maha impressed when she went there for a hair-trim and colour job a few months ago. So much so that she's believed to have decided that whenever she would need anything to be done about her zulfein, she'd visit this Sera place again.

I just hope it's not the influence of Salman Khan, who's recommending her in his next couple of movies. We all know about his trips to Dubai for his hair weaving jobs in the not-so-distant past. Hai na?

Blog Archive