Content

The Khans Were Aware Of Each Other's Presence


Hi da hi my sizzling pakoras and pakoris! It's been raining billis and kuttas and kameenas for the last couple of days, but I'm not perturbed. Thanks to the garma-garam gup that Sher Lock Holmes and other spies shup to me from all over tinsel town. So what am I waiting for? Here goes your dose of daily goss...

For starters, let me tell you that arch rivals Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan were shooting in the same vicinity the other afternoon. On her way to my penthouse, my birdy from Bandra dropped in at Mehboob Studio, hoping to find the scoop of the year.

A birdy saw Sallu giving interviews to the various channels, to promote his chhota bhai Arbaaz's maiden production venture, Dabangg. And in another set-up in another building, SRK was shooting a TV commercial.

Not surprisingly, both the Khans were aware of each other's presence within the studio premises... and chose to keep to their own space, instead of stepping out and sparking off yet another controversy about their jhagda patties. Tsk tsk.

Blog Archive