Content

Sneak peek: Kelly Osbourne playing a 'crazy groupie' in her first Hollywood movie role

By Eleanor Gower



Change in direction: Kelly Osbourne plays a 'crazy groupie' in forthcoming comedy film Should've Been Romeo



The past few years has already seen her dramatically change her image with a three stone weight loss after appearing on Dancing With The Stars.



And there is more change in store - this time on the career front - for Kelly Osbourne with the imminent release of her first two Hollywood movies.



Fans today got their first glimpse of Kelly in action in her forthcoming film Should've Been Romeo.





Seductive: Kelly's scene shows her looking up and down a man she is flirting with in the scene





The 26-year-old star plays a 'crazy groupie' in the comedy, with a new promo showing her sizing up a man with whom she is flirting outrageously.



'Well, if you need a personal assistant to help you with - alien things,' she says in the clip. 'I know a lot about aliens.'



Kelly is clearly proud of her new role in the movie, today tweeting a link to the clip.





Captioned up: Kelly's role as the 'seductress' is announced in the promo



Transformation: Kelly considered getting her tattoos removed after appearing in the film





She also wrote: 'Here is a tease 4 my first movie SHOULD'VE BEEN ROMEO... p.s I hate watching myself but I'm too proud of it not to share.'



Kelly also decided to get some of her tattoos removed after they were covered up with makeup for a scene in the film.



'They covered a few of them with make-up for a scene in my new film Should've Been Romeo - and I can't say I missed them,' Kelly wrote about her decision to get her tattoos lasered



Pride: Kelly today posted a link to her promo clip saying she is 'proud' of her part



The 25-year-old said the first bits of body art she was going to target were a keyboard on her forearm and a heart and cross bones on her wrist



She said: 'I met with my dermatologist and I'll start the laser treatment as soon as I have time.



'It will take several months, and while I'm not looking forward to the pain, I've heard it hurts less than getting the tattoo. I hope so!'



The movie's synopsis has been kept closely under wraps, and is likely to be released next year.



Kelly also dyed her hair blonde for the role - a look she has kept.



'I'm going blonde and I can finally tell you what its for,' she tweeted last year.



'I got my first movie role we have been in rehearsals for a week and I start filming on Wednesday I could not be happier!



'The movie is called Should have been Romeo. It's a comedy and I play the role of Nicole who is a crazy groupie! its amazingly funny.'





Showgirl: Kelly also features in a bronze coloured dress and bobbed auburn wig in one photograph from the film's set





A shot from the film's set last year showed the star wearing an auburn wig and sequinned dress.



Kelly is also starring alongside Miley Cyrus in So Undercover, which will be released this autumn.





source:dailymail

Blog Archive