Content

Shah Rukh Khan Stopped Writing On The Webspace

srkontwitter

Good morning my chocolate pies! How goes it this morning? I’m just back from my kasratbaazi in the gym with my new bunch of personal instructors and very energised to kick start the day. Without wasting any time on whining about all that I don’t like, let me give you news from Bollywood that interests me a great deal this morning. Here goes...

For starters, Sher Lock Holmes, my wafadaar jasoos, has dropped in to tell me that he’s reading more about his favourite hero Shah Rukh Khan more in the newspapers these days than on his Twitter page. I prod Holmes more and he says that Khan has stopped writing on the webspace completely since his birthday this year on November 2.

The last lines he wrote were about his birthday celebrations in Berlin where he missed having friend and filmmaker Karan Johar around. Awww... I wonder what’s gone into my King Khan’s head. Is it just that he’s not found time to write or pure fatigue of the e-world that he’s stopped penning absolutely?

Honestly, I think it’s the latter because lately, quite a few of my Bollywood chahitas and chahitis have bid farewell to the web world. I hope SRK won’t be one of them... Toes and fingers crossed!

Blog Archive