Content

Kareena Kapoor Would Call For Hyderabadi Biryani


Hi da hi my hot dimsums! How goes it in your duniya? It's going easy in mine, thanks to the bheegi bheegi rut, courtesy the baraste baadal. So here I am, chilling in my penthouse while the rest of the city goes through its daily hustle and bustle, ready to serve you some of the chatpati news from tinsel town. Here you go...

For starters, I've some really interesting dope on Kareena Kapoor. The lissome lass who made headlines with her size zero figure that even inspired a series of laptops, is not exactly fastidious about her diet.

I'm informed that the Kapoor kudi who maintains her svelte figure with power yoga, does skip her diet once in a while. Like she did recently, when she was filming Golmaal 3 in Hyderabad. Kyun? Kyunki she couldn't resist the local biryani, for it was on top of her crave list.

According to my khabru, post pack-up, Bebo would call for the authentic Hyderabadi biryani so she could indulge herself... without feeling any guilt or remorse.

And why not? I'm told the actress never compromised on her power yoga and kasratbaazi even for once. She would reach the hotel gym before the crack of dawn to do her surya-namaskars and all that. Kewl! No wonder the Kapoor kudi is looking sizzling like never before. Lagi raho Bebo, I tell you.

Blog Archive