Content

Mumbai High Court Ruled In Favour Of Adnan Sami

adnan_sami

On Thursday the high court in Mumbai ruled in favour of Adnan and his current wife Roya and denied his former wife Sabah Galadari possession and custody of the home that Adnan and Roya now occupy. The court also refused Sabah’s plea that Roya be evicted from the home.

After the ruling, Adnan said, "No, I don’t feel triumphant. Because the person who has lost the case happens to be someone who was once an integral part of my life. Once Sabah started a fight to throw me out of the house I had to fight back specially when my wife Roya moved in with me. To ask her to leave her husband’s home, that was the rock bottom of vindictive aspirations."

Jokes Adnan, "I hate to say this. But I feel a kind of emptiness. Every day I’d wake up with the court cases weighing on my mind. I’d have to go through reams of legal paper with my lawyer. All that is over. But, no hard feelings for the lady who tried to throw me and my wife out of our home." The first thing Adnan intends to do is throw a party in his home.

Adnan’s lawyer Vibhav Krishna confirms that Sabah has been barred from visiting or fighting for the possession of the 13th and 14th floor of the building where Adnan and Roya reside. Adnan is however, willing to provide accommodation to Sabah on the 12th floor of the same building or in another building.