Content

Akshay Kumar is highly amused but others are cooking up stories!'

Akshay Kumar is highly amused. And tickled pink too with all the culinary tattle being served up on the mediavine as regards, 'MasterChef India' and his anchoring status.

Even as the telly show revvs up for an October 16, 2010 release, rumours suggest that Action Kumar isn't likely to host the entire three month season and that other canny replacements are being readied on the sidelines.

States Akki sarcastically in a media chat, "I'm the MasterChef, but others are cooking up all kinds of stories against me.

I'm told that I'm being replaced by Rohit Roy and Kunal Kapoor too. I'm very amused at these reports. I'm happy to help if it gives them publicity.

Maybe, next time around, they can even call me up personally to give interviews on my behalf!"