Content

I'm not going to obsess over being thinner or having bigger boobs, I don't want that in my life': Adele speaks out about her figure

By Sarah Fitzmaurice

Happy as she is: Adele who graces the cover of UK Vogue for the October issue has spoken out about her fuller figure

While many young singers are obsessed with staying slim there is one star that makes no apology for her fuller figure.

And in a revealing interview singing sensation Adele says she is happy just the way she is and her voluptuous shape has never been an issue.

Speaking to Vogue the 23-year-old who also posed for a series of stunning portraits said: ‘I enjoy being me; I always have done.’


‘I’ve seen people where it rules their lives, you know, who want to be thinner or have bigger boobs, and how it wears them down. And I just don’t want that in my life.’

And it seems the people she surrounds herself with ensure she maintains a positive self-image.

She explained: ‘It’s just never been an issue – at least, I’ve never hung out with the sort of horrible people who make it an issue. I have insecurities of course, but I don’t hang out with anyone who points them out to me.'

No matter the price: The 23-year-old has also revealed why she wouldn't become the face of the brand even if someone offered her £10million but did say she should be the face of full-fat coke

Adele, who was forced to cancel the first two dates of her U.K. tour yesterday because of a severe cold and chest infection, has also revealed why you won’t see her as the face of a brand anytime soon, no matter how high the offer is.

She told the magazine: ‘I don’t want to see me plastered everywhere, before adding ‘If they offered me £10million, I’d be like f*** off. Besides if I was going to be the face of anything it should be the face of full-fat coke.’

Adele’s star just keeps on rising her second album 21 has sold over 3.5million copies and broke the solo female artist record for staying at number one for eleven weeks.

But while she is currently in higher demand than ever the singer has been forced to cancel the first two dates of her U.K. tour because of ill health.

In a blog post to her website she explained: ‘im as useless as a slug right now, ive had a rotten cold,’ before adding: ‘id rather not do a show, then not do a good one for you. (sic)

Adele is scheduled to perform in Cardiff on Wednesday.


source:dailymail

Blog Archive